I recently bought my most expensive lipstick, the Dior Addict After Party, a gorgeous, sheer berry shade, for 35 euros. I knew I would feel guilty every time I would use this, so I started to seek through my stash to look for some dupes. And what do you know, I found 3 similar shades for three different prices.
Can you guess which one is:
- the €35 Dior Addict After Party?
- the €21 Clinique Pinkberry G7?
- the €3 NYC 031 Gramcery Dark Plum?
- the €4 Hema Diamond Shine 13?
Look closely...place your bets...
From left to right and top to bottom it's:
- Dior
- NYC
- Clinique
- Hema
The NYC, which is more of a balm, is slightly darker and more suitable for the coming autumn days. The Hema and Clinique shades are almost perfect dupes! I love my Dior lipstick way too much to use it every day! I mean, look at it:
Crisp, high shine, dark pink with a hint of purple for that berry look. Ideal for brunettes in fall. A timeless ultra classy tube to wow your company.
Then we have the slightly cooler 'Pinkberry' by Clinique:
Unfortunately, I cannot find a picture of the Hema lipstick, so I will make one myself and update this article.
So now I know how I can feel Dior whenever I don't feel like slicking on my day wage worth of lipstick!
Hope I gave you a nice tip!
PS: I don't shop at Hema anymore because I try to boycot cheap stores, but I still had three of these lipsticks lying around.
Dior Addict Lipstick in "After Party" dupes:
0 Yorumlar