Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sephora Collection Craig & Karl White Felt Eyeliner Review

So today's eyeliner review is going to be on Sephora Collection Craig & Karl Felt Eyeliner in White




On the upper lashline
Availability This has been discontinued. That said various felt liners are available from Sephora Collection, I'm not sure how the formula compares.
Would I buy this? Maybe
NotesI'd describe the color of this as a build-able white, it starts off a bit sheer but can be layered to be opaque with a  matte finish - it is not waterproof, just putting it out there. I like that it creates definition the way darker colors do but because it's a bright shade it opens up and brightens the eye, making it seem larger. In terms of actual wear, I find that it stays on around 8-10 hours unless my eyes are super watery. My main issue with this liner is precision; it's alright at that but it's not exceptional and I've had liners that I felt made creating a nice winged cat-eye easier.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

DisclaimerI bought this myself. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar