I hope you brought some digital cash with you because we're going shopping in KL tadaaay! :D
Ah, KL is a shopper's paradise because one will find a lot of global brands here, plus everything's tax- free! It's like a BIG Duty Free! :D
I visited the three major shopping spots in KL: Suria KLCC, Central Market, and Bukit Bintang. Let me take you around!
It's a huge mall with a connecting tunnel to the KLCC LRT station. There's another mall beside it called Ampang Mall and it's where you will find H&M. Brands that you can find in Suria KLCC are the following: Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Chanel, Prada, Miu Miu, Harrod's, Godiva, Coach, Uniqlo, Burt's Bees, Vincci, Marks and Spencer, Shu Uemura, MAC, The Body Shop, Anna Sui, and Isetan and Parkson's department stores.
One of my Beauty Blogger dreams is to visit a Sephora store and that came true when I was in KL-there's a Sephora boutique at the lower ground floor of Suria KLCC!
A long counter that showcases Sephora's exclusive makeup products.
Here's another photo that shows you how massive the counter is!
Soap and Glory! Other makeup brands that you can find in Sephora are: Urban Decay, Marc Jacobs, Fresh, and almost all Sephora merchants, except Illamasqua.
After visiting Suria KLCC, I rode the train and headed to the famous Central Market. More shopping after the jump!


0 Yorumlar