Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Blogmas #10 | Coming Soon: Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette

Source: Unknown
I AM SO EXCITED! I did say to myself that if Urban Decay comes out with a Naked 3 Palette, I would steer clear. However, I am afraid that I have to willingly give in to the cosmetic junkie I am. Although it appears the same as the other two versions, this one has twelve shades which are rose gold toned. It is not a good enough reason for me to justify buying it, but it will do!  I am looking forward to getting my hands on it and trying it out, because it looks so beautiful!

There is talk that the launch date for the UK could be next year, but since France already has it, we could get it earlier because of the VERY popular demand! So I don’t know about you, but I will be getting my naked fix as soon as I can!

Are you excited for this?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar