Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

L'oreal Glam Shine - Lolita & Eve - Review


I was really looking forward to trying the new L'oreal Paris Glam Shine Stain Splash as they have been compared to the YSL Glossy Stains (ooo fancy) The new line features eight lip stain shades from classic red to hot pinks and nudes.

The packaging is beautiful for a product that costs just £7.99. Golden and sleek, just like YSL packaging. 


The idea behind Glam Shine Stain Splash is that it is a gloss that acts like a stain, with a 30% water based formula for a subtle shine.
I agree it has a nice subtle shine. At first I really didn't like these because when first applied with the wide doe foot applicator the colour is so light & hardly visible but I persevered & discovered that by applying two coats & then allowing a minute or so for the colour to develop you then get the full effect.


Lolita - I love the name of this one, its fun to say Looooolitaaa haha :/ anywho! Lolita in the tube looked like a peachy nude, but on my lips looks like a dark orange brown, which I wasn't expecting but I do like. Weirdly when my Mum & Sister tried this shade it developed into a totally different shade of nude on each of them. So I guess this colour adapts to lips differently.

Eve - when I saw this shade in the shop & swatched it on my hand I had to have it. The most beautiful looking light purpley pink. On my lips it turned a vibrant deep dark purpley pink, so again different from what I expected but I like it.

When first applied they feel very wet on the lips, then dry to a very smooth, light gel feeling which does feels nice & soft. After half an hour to an hour the gloss is gone leaving a sticky feeling on the lips, with a slight tint.

Top - Eve
Bottom - Lolita

They do smell A.MAZING Like sweets. A bit like cherry drops! Mmmm.

Have any of you girls tried the L'oreal Glam Shine?



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar