Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Nuxe Huile Haul

As Long As Take You by Keshi
Nuxe, know how to give samples. In fact, they make it rain harder than a ... oh, I don't know you get the point ... I had so many Nuxe Huile samples that I literally did not know where to put them and was slightly forced to gift some away to keep both room and order in my sample bag. Kudos to Nuxe - thanks! I didn't even spend a whole lot as I gently tipped over the free shipping mark. 

If you don't know already Nuxe is a French brand that is marketed as an effective, "natural based" (but not completely natural) brand which the French love as much as worldwide beauty editors and makeup artists alike. It's been on my radar for a while but, it's kinda pricey and since it's not that natural I was a bit of a hippie-snob (what's that - like a hipster?) about spending a decent amount of coinage on it. Thankfully, I got over that prejudice and decided to see where the Nuxe train would take me. 

My Order
I ended up ordering 3 things. The rest are samples ... Yeah! Don't worry I wasn't treated special - Nuxe just knows how to look after their customers - no social media plugs needed. The shipping was pretty quick and my order arrived packaged nicely and with a ton of surprises. I'd definitely recommend purchasing via their website if you're into the brand and would like to enjoy their kind and generous sample deals!

Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse
I only bought the one on the far left the rest are all samples :)
What Nuxe says about this oil *paraphrased*: Nuxe has a lot to say about their oil but, to sum it up its an award-winning multipurpose oil that can be used on the face, body, and hair. It's non-greasy, has 98.1% natural ingredients and was first made in 1990 by the founder Aliza Jabes when she was pregnant with her son. She wanted to create a product that "reflected her pace of life and did everything in one quick and easy step". A poll test of between 26-29 volunteers said the oil was 97-100% nourishing, softening and repairing.


What I think about this oil: It smells really nice. It is very quick and easy to apply (especially with the spray) and it has good softening and sufficient nourishing capabilities. However, it's not long lasting especially on drier areas of the body (feet/elbows etc.) but, since it smells so gorgeous I'd recommend using this oil to massage with, because the tropical scent is quite soothing (Monoi Tahiti oil?) and the nourishing capabilities occur when you really rub/knead the oil into the skin. I've used a few sprays on my hair for pure scent effect and a quick scalp massage - it does make my hair feel sleeker and the scent makes for an almost spa-like experience. Additionally, applying the oil in my palm and then massaging it onto my face is also extremely relaxing. It is pricey £29.50 but, it can last a good while even with repeated use. 
Hopefully, you can see how well the oil sinks into the skin leaving no greasy gleam. It does take a while for the oily residue to no longer be around but, once absorbed your skin is left smooth, nourished and smelling good.
Quick Tip: If using the spray version on your face - spritz the oil into your palm first as the spray is quite forceful and you'll feel more attacked than soothed. 

Nuxe reve de miel
Some people really love this balm (like for instance Monica Belluci) and others seem to detest it. Ultimately, you'll be the decider of that if you do try it but, right now here are my thoughts about it. 

Ahem. This balm is a very rich in texture and feel. A little goes a long way and it really can soothe dry lips. There is a grainy texture to it when its first applied but as long as you rub it in the graininess will soon dissipate. This product will leave your lips smooth and comfortable for a long time and it gives a matte (not glossy) finish. 
I really like using this balm on top or under matte lip products because it doesn't change the look (that much) but, gives great comfort. Whilst, I do find this balm moisturising I think if you have really dry lips this balm may not hydrate your lips enough instead it will soothe rather than resurrect them. One little glass tub costs £9.50 and has an estimated 6 months shelf life. I think it's a good lip balm to have in your personal arsenal especially for matte lip lovers.
Nuxe Merveillance Rich Cream
Rich, creamy and soothing are all words that I would use to describe this cream. It's not the most gorgeous smelling face cream I've encountered but when it feels so good on the skin who cares. Applied on top of Nuxe oil it makes my skin feel so plump and soft. I've used this as recommended during the day but, also at night and I've really loved how nourishing it is without being greasy or feeling very heavy. I don't have extremely dry skin but, I'm a fan of its rich and lightweight but rich feeling moisture. The full size of this is dissapointly in a jar (I like moisturisers in tubes) but, I would definitely consider this in the future though it is kinda pricey (50ml for £37).

Quick Tip:  Applying this over an oil will make this product easier to blend into the skin and feel wonderful.
Nuxe Sample Sachets
samples for days ... maybe weeks 
Out of all the samples I have, I've only tried two completely, they smelt really nice and were moisturizing. Don't worry I'm giving the others a whirl right now for your benefit. I might include pics later.

The two samples I've completely used up
Nuxe After Sun Lotion: smells scrumptious but, its a bit of a moot product for me because I can pretty much prolong my "Tan" indefinitely. 

Nuxe Reve De Miel: once again smells nice and is nourishing.

*
Nuxe Nuxellence Eye Contour: a tinted undereye concealer/cream. Has a light scent not very flowery as the other products. I was expecting this to look very ashy and ridiculous but it blends in quite well and gently lightens my undereye area. I'm impressed. The product is also very smooth (dimethicone is the 1st ingredient) and it feels moisturising (water is the 2nd). Not bad at all. 

Nuxe Creme Produgieuse DD Creme SPF30 in "Light Shade": surprise! incorrect shade match apart from that, it has a creamy decent scent and gives good enough (medium) coverage for a DD cream *laughs*. This shade will suit much lighter skin tones may be a Tan with pink undertones (?).

Nuxe Body Melting Firming Cream: smells like a spring meadow. Absorbs really nicely into the skin and does make the skin feel slightly taut and moisturised. 


That's it for now!


Have you tried any Nuxe products

Your comments are always welcomed!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar