Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: L'Occitane Shea Desert Rose Hand Cream

These days I am being bombarded with roses from everywhere, may be because of pre-valentine’s effect – Roses in my soap, Roses in my perfume, roses in my air freshener and roses in my massage oils. So, when I saw this latest hand cream launched from L’Occitane that said “Desert Rose” in it, I was expecting similar “rosy” experience from this too.
However, as knowledge’s light dawned upon me, I came to know that desert rose is not exactly a form of rose and no its not just one of the “Stings” album song’s title either. Here is a pic of how a Desert Rose looks like:


Desert rose is basically a South African shrub having a swollen succulent stem and bearing showy pink and white flowers after the leaves fall; popular as an ornamental in tropics.  Also known as Moroccan rose, their extracts are conventionally renowned for their soothing and moisturizing benefits.

This Limited Edition Desert Rose Hand Cream, enhanced with a fruity and tangy interpretation of Moroccan rose, is highly concentrated with Shea Butter (20%) to help protect, nourish and soften your hands.

Price: Rs. 495.00 for 30 ml

This particular cream from L’Occitane is basically a Desert Rose Shea butter handcream and you get to smell Shea butter mixed with some citrusy-floral fragrance from it. It is a bit thicker than the other L’occitane’s hand creams I’ve used so far, but it just blends into the skin really well without leaving any oily or greasy film behind. All I get are soft and moisturized hands with a hint of lovely fragrance in them. I couldn’t smell any particular rose fragrance from this cream, but floral one for sure which is a bit tangy too and that mixed with Shea butter fragrance definitely gives it a very nice flavor, which I like. 

The only con that I’ve felt from this hand cream and probably from all L’Occitane’s hand creams so far is the packaging. I don’t like these old medicinal tube like packaging with screw open lids. I wish they could come up with flip open caps for easy usage.

Overall, I love using this hand cream a lot and would definitely recommend it.

Rating: 4/5

Check out more pics below:





Disclaimer: Product sent by the brand for consideration; however my honest review as always

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar