Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Real Techniques Makeup Sponge Review: Really good!

Here's a review on Real Techniques Makeup Sponge.

PRICE: P480.00
FROM: Watsons, SM Megamall
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in Watsons and SM Department Stores

THE VERDICT:

I'm way too late in the game, but heck, I still want to know why Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge is one of the cult favorite makeup sponge products along with Beauty Blender.

So while waiting for a meeting to start, I wandered around SM Megamall and found myself in no less than Watsons. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge caught my eye and without batting an eyelash, I picked it up and paid for it; high time that I find out what the hype is for.

After a week of usage, I can say that I'm so thankful that I found myself in Watsons that day and picked up this sponge; the buzz is real, this is a really affordable and really good sponge!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar