Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

WeChat Version 5.2: Taking sharing to the next level!


Nowadays, we live in a world of Sharers. We just love sharing to the world when we’re having a fun Friday night in a club, singing our hearts out in a concert, surfing, sweating it out in the gym, or even having a wacky and zany house arrest with friends because we all yearn for connection. It could be oversharing for some, but I like it when I see snippets of life around me because I am informed of what’s the latest and most interesting out there (and I love informing people as well), and it gives me a quick preview of different cultures.

WeChat has just released the latest version 5.2 to adapt to the rapid- growing needs of sharers. They’ve added 6 new features that let you share and store more useful information in the most efficient way possible. Check out these features after the break!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar