Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Jukebox Stories and the PR Campaign That Just Won't Die

I don't want to brag (okay, I do, but don't tell anybody), but my theatrical extravaganza, JUKEBOX STORIES: THE GREATEST HITS / B-SIDES / BONUS TRACKS / REUNION / FAREWELL / COMEBACK TOUR, looks like it's going to have some rockin' good houses this weekend at the National Asian American Theater Festival. I've been stoking the fires of a red-hot publicity campaign, and the latest piece of that is this interview with me (in my home office!) talking about how gay High School Musical is and about how this very blog feeds into my live performances. Watch:



Thanks to Christine Balance (from UC-Irvine) for expertly conducting the interview and to Gary Gabisan (from the Center for Asian American Media) for expertly producing.

If you're in Los Angeles this weekend, Jukebox Stories is the place to be! Click here for tickets and more information.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar