Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

28th infantry division

28th infantry division. 28th Infantry Division
  • 28th Infantry Division



  • sayantan76
    11-06 03:37 PM
    AMERICAblog News: ThinkProgress: GOP entering class is a bit nutty (http://www.americablog.com/2010/11/thinkprogress-gop-entering-class-is-bit.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+Americablog+(AMERICAblog))

    Here is a snapshot of the GOP Class of 2010�s extremism:

    ENVIRONMENT

    - 50% deny the existence of manmade climate change
    - 86% are opposed to any climate change legislation that increases government revenue

    IMMIGRATION

    - 39% have already declared their intention to end the 14th Amendment�s guarantee of birthright citizenship
    - 32% want to reduce legal immigration

    TAXES/SPENDING

    - 91% have sworn to never allow an income tax increase on any individual or business � regardless of deficits or war
    - 79% have pledged to permanently repeal the estate tax
    - 48% are pushing for a balanced budget amendment
    i have no particular affinity for either democrats or republicans (and since i cannot vote - dont care much either) - but not everything in this list is bad......

    1. almost no other country has an unqualified birth-right on citizenship........so, if americans at some point want this changed - this is well within their rights.......however, constitution amendment process is so complex in this country ( i believe all states have to ratify or something like that) - it is near impossible.

    2. balanced budget is not a bad idea - deficit financing ad infinitum does not make much sense

    3. most of us dont like tax hikes - so if GOP folks agree with that view - whats wrong with that?

    4. Estate Tax is just the Govt's way of destroying individual wealth even after death - repealing it is actually a fairly good idea.

    the unfortunate reality is that both parties have some good ideas and some nutty ideas and the pity is we cannot choose what we like best from each - the set of beliefs is a like a package deal - you get the good with the bad.........





    28th infantry division. 28th Infantry Division,
  • 28th Infantry Division,



  • ak_manu
    04-02 11:51 AM
    I got exact query.

    All you need is Affidavits from you Father, Mother and any other close relative. Ask them to go to your local court house. There will be people sitting there who do prepare affidavits and notarize them. They need to do it on 10 Rupees stamp paper and get it notarized. They shall have the date of birth affidavit template at court house.

    Once they have them, ask them to scan and send them to you to save time. Also ask them to DHL the originals so that you could recieve in 2 or 3days.





    28th infantry division. Division - 1-1/2 INCHES-
  • Division - 1-1/2 INCHES-



  • desigirl
    04-28 10:00 AM
    Business groups, which have clashed with Democrats over everything from health care to Wall Street reform, have been working quietly with Congressional leaders and another one of their typical opponents � unions � to seek an immigration overhaul, says Benneth Roth





    28th infantry division. of 28th Infantry Division
  • of 28th Infantry Division



  • dask
    12-09 03:25 PM
    At last my turn comes in January.....now the real fight begins.....any information abt how to get name check status....etc. my FP was done in Sep 2007....did not receive any new FP request...any insight on that gurus.

    Happy holidays

    ~dask:confused:
    EB-3-I
    PD:Jan 31st 2002



    more...


    28th infantry division. 28TH INFANTRY DIVISION
  • 28TH INFANTRY DIVISION



  • eastindia
    05-21 01:05 PM
    If this immigration backlog continues, more people will go to Canada and Australia. Is there any way to find such numbers. It will be America's loss





    28th infantry division. the 28th Infantry Division
  • the 28th Infantry Division



  • anda007
    10-30 12:11 PM
    I live in the Denver-Colorado Area and myself and lot of my other friends went to the USCIS office at 8AM on a saturday, one before the schduled appointment
    They made us wait for about 30 minutes extra, till they could finish the current filers
    After that we were called and had our fingerprinting done

    I would suggest, go there over the weekend and get it done with



    more...


    28th infantry division. Spc. Robert Block, from the 104th Long Range Surveillance Detachment, 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 28th Infantry Division, and two Iraqi infantrymen,
  • Spc. Robert Block, from the 104th Long Range Surveillance Detachment, 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 28th Infantry Division, and two Iraqi infantrymen,



  • fearonlygod
    10-03 12:29 PM
    Thanks..Guys for suggestions....

    I wanted to confirm that you complained in DOL while your transfer was pending or once it got completed....My only concern is that my transfer is pending....and if i complain that basted could cook something...?

    Any responses will be highly appreciated...





    28th infantry division. 28th Infantry Division
  • 28th Infantry Division



  • Hope_GC
    07-17 10:57 PM
    I am on the same boat.. My Wife is Expecting...Doctor filling I-693 form will file for exception.
    and we need to take the shots after the pregnancy and feeding.

    Today is a great day in IV history!

    We filed our AOS last week (EB3 PD Jan 2007). My wife is currently pregnant and so she could not take all the vaccinations that are required in the medicals. She did the other required medicals though.

    My question: Will this cause our applications to be denied? OR will they allow my wife to get the shots after our baby is born?

    Anyone with experience please help.

    Thanks in advance!



    more...


    28th infantry division. Structure 28th Infantry
  • Structure 28th Infantry



  • EB3_SEP04
    07-11 02:50 PM
    Friends

    Let behaves like a GENTALMAN... THIS POST WILL NOT HELP ANYBODY INLCUDING POSTER.

    hope this helps everybody who willing to post such frustration. Please keep all thoes with your self and dont bother others.

    DONT POST ANY MORE PLEASE, I THINK I DID MISTAKE BY WRITING. I THOUGHT THIS GOOD SITE/FORUM TO GET INFORMATION BUT I WAS WONG.

    GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU.

    Not every member here is a MAN (to be a Gentalman), some are women, do they not count? :)





    28th infantry division. 1st Infantry Division,
  • 1st Infantry Division,



  • ajaysri
    08-07 02:21 PM
    I applied for EAD renewal at NSC on 07/03/08 and today 08/06/2008, the status shows card production ordered. I applied for my wife along with me and her status shows still received.

    Does the dependent (spouse) EAD in general get approved a few days after the primary applicants EAD is approved? I am not really using the EAD, its my wife who is using it, and thats the concern.

    -AjaySri



    more...


    28th infantry division. 28th Infantry Division,
  • 28th Infantry Division,



  • nifedge
    04-23 10:01 AM
    Hello!

    I am in a similar situation. My Passport expires on June 16th 2009, so I got a I-94 that a D/S Date of June 15th 2009. My H1B and I-797 is valid till Oct 22 2009. My Employer contacted me last week saying that my work status expires on June 15th and I need to show new work status to continue working.

    As per my attorney, the date on the latest I-94 is THE most important date which dictates how long you can be legally employed as a non-immigrant, it is NOT the date on H1B stamp or I-797 (I-94 date is always equal or earlier than the date on I-797).

    So, I am lucky to have EAD through my wife's GC application and I am being forced to switch status to EAD. Since my wife and I work for the same company, I am very worried switching to EAD as there are layoffs imminent in my wife's department, which poses risk to her and me too (if I am on EAD).

    One line answer: Your wife should switch to EAD right before her I-94 expires.

    My obvious advice is to consult a lawyer.

    Anyone on the forum, if you think what I said is wrong, please correct me.





    28th infantry division. 28th Infantry Division (United
  • 28th Infantry Division (United



  • eb3_nepa
    08-14 04:16 PM
    never though i could get so much experience with neurosis (mine and everyone else's) in a such a short time...guess i should thank USCIS- and apply for EB1 as a international expert :D:p

    Paskal maybe you should call up USCIS NSC and ask them the names of all their Mail room clerks. Tell them ur calling on behalf of Homeland security!:p

    Then call up UPS, USPS, DHL and Fedex to get the common times when the delivery trucks stopped by NSC to drop off applications and threaten to sue them if they dont give u exact details of number of applications dropped off with each delivery. Once again tell them its a matter of national security!!

    Finally create a POLL of Delivery Times v/s Mail room clerk and combine all threads. ;)



    more...


    28th infantry division. 28th Infantry Division,
  • 28th Infantry Division,



  • dilipb
    01-31 03:48 PM
    LUD is still showing some 11/28/2007 date





    28th infantry division. 28th Infantry Division
  • 28th Infantry Division



  • xbohdpukc
    09-21 02:18 PM
    I think we need the limit to go or at least double. I think the best way to make the congress and also the american voters happy is to NOT increase the visa numbers or bring in SKILL bill but to increase the existing 7% limit. This way they will be happy as the same number of ppl are getting PR and we will be happy as the priority dates will move forward.

    without rising the current cap, increasing existing 7% limit will only lead to a worse retrogression in the ROW category.



    more...


    28th infantry division. 28th Infantry Division,
  • 28th Infantry Division,



  • Raju
    08-19 09:06 AM
    its on main home page,

    here is the link

    http://murthy.com/news/n_2yrerr.html

    This is wrong!!!!

    I got 2 Yrs EAD. My I-140 is still pending. I know a few folks that also got 2 yr EADs with I-140 still pending





    28th infantry division. Soldiers of 28th infantry
  • Soldiers of 28th infantry



  • frostrated
    10-02 03:02 PM
    the two are separate as they belong to different countries. you can maintain both as long as you fulfill the requirements to keep both of the permits current.



    more...


    28th infantry division. 28th Infantry Division,
  • 28th Infantry Division,



  • santa123
    06-07 05:43 PM
    At what stage am I determined as EB2 or EB3? Is it at the labor or I-140 stage?
    This may be a basic fact, but I am not aware of the fact. Pardon my ignorance.


    :confused:





    28th infantry division. 28th Infantry Division
  • 28th Infantry Division



  • humdesi
    11-07 12:23 AM
    No need to register PIO kid till 15 years of age.

    Where did you see this rule? Not mentioned anywhere here:

    http://www.indianembassy.org/policy/PIO/Introduction_PIO.html





    28th infantry division. 28th Infantry Regiment,
  • 28th Infantry Regiment,



  • OLDMONK
    06-18 06:55 PM
    Remember, everthing copy. Nothing Original. don't send your original I-94, but a copy.


    I think if affidavits of Marriage and Birth are submitted, those would have to be originals.





    little_willy
    07-28 06:24 PM
    My friend who is a contractor in the company where I am working, is right now on H1B. He is a very hard worker and cheerful fellow. My employer (among big5 tech companies in US) offered him fulltime position.

    His EAD is going to be expired soon, as he is a july 07 filer. He is worried that if he joins my employer at this point, and if he doesn't get his EAD renewed in time, he would be in trouble.

    He already sent papers for renew but haven't heard back. After six weeks, his current EAD will expire.

    can anyone guide, what are his options? my employer will not file H1B. is there anything like interim EAD?
    You can expedite his case as I consider this an emergency. Check this link for more details. http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=179864#post179864





    kghoshal
    11-22 07:21 PM
    Dear my friends Can I get copy of LC filing copy and 45 letter copy through
    FOIA? I recently got laid off after working 4 years in same company. My employer is refusing to give LC filing copy. In my knowledge to get new H1 as I am 8th year extension from my new employer, I need to have copy of LC filing. I am in dilemma; please guide me if you can. I will really appreciate any guidance from 1V members.



    Yorum Gönder

    0 Yorumlar