The box looks like one of those pop-up story books I had as a child and some sort of a story would reveal once I open it.
I like how the palette uses Tinkerbell's character as an inspiration and converts it into a modern day, elegant version of the Disney character. There are no bright greens and pinks, instead the shades are quite muted, subtle and elegant.
Isn't that blusher brick so beautiful? The shades in that create a lovely dimension on the face. I couldn't get to swatch it for you guys however as its too sheer and does not picture very well.
The lip shades are also on the sheer side and act a subtle tint so I am guessing I'll get much more use out of these than regular lipsticks.
As for the eye shadows, there are a mix of gorgeous Spring-y shades, easy to wear, bright and shimmery for that iridescent look.
Also, the products in the palette blend effortlessly hence if you're someone who's not so great with eye-makeup, this would be a foolproof option as you'll simply need to slap it on your lids with fingers.
Available to purchase at Boots.com.
0 Yorumlar